After my exam I learned I'm slightly nearsighted and that I might need glasses for when I'm reading or sitting at the computer. After he worked out my perscription the real fun began. I was actually excited about picking out my frames. Hi, I'm a dork.I've never worn glasses other than the sun variety. Everytime I went with my mom to pick up her glasses or have her eyes checked I always played in the frames section of the office. This time I actually got to pick some out for myself. I finally settled on a pair of Nine West frames that were just under my insurance allowance. We get $120 and these were $119. Am I a good shopper or what!?
Anyway, I just got a call from the doctor's office that my glasses are ready to be picked up. Too bad Tony rode his bike to work today or I'd ask him to swing by and get them up for me. I guess I'll just have to wait till the weekend. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment