But I did come across a quote by Bertrand Russell that makes me feel a little better about all of this free time that I've been lazy with lately.
" The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
I like the thot of that. As long as I'm enjoying myself then it's worth it.On a totally non-related subject:
The family is in a bit of a flutter right now. Roy is in the hospital and is having trouble breathing. Last week the doctors diagnosed him with pleurisy but now the tests are telling them it's something completely different. Please keep Roy and Malinda in your thoughts and prayers today while they wait on the doctors to decide what should be the next course of action. Tony and I are planning on visiting tonight after work. I'm well acquainted with just how stressed one can get during all the sitting and waiting in a hospital room. Hopefully we'll be able to provide some moral support or at the very least some comic relief.
No comments:
Post a Comment