
I found some really cute flip flops at Wal-Mart last night. They are a must have for all ASU fans. And they're cheap! $8.88. Pretty cute right? Tony and I both got a pair last night. I don't know if they have them at all Wal-Marts but these came from the one on Highland. Just thought I'd spread the word because it's really hard to find cute ASU stuff sometimes.
Speaking of footwear and cuteness.....
(how's that for a
transition?) ....
Can you guess what Stella's favorite toys are?

If you said shoes then you are correct. She loves flip flops, tennis shoes, dress shoes and even bare feet.

Tony says that it's because these are the only things she can reach right now. But even Fonzie and Maggie love flip flops for some reason.
Btw - in case you didn't know, Fonzie and Maggie are also cats.
Well that's enough shoe talk for today. Have a great week everyone!
1 comment:
I want them!! I'm calling Charlotte today and asking her to get me a pair next time she goes to Wal-mart!! They don't have them here ( I went to wal-mart on my lunch break) and I don't know the next time we will be in Jonesboro. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment