Thursday, January 06, 2011

Women's Intuition

I've got to learn to trust my gut. That's all there is to it. I'm right more often than I'm wrong.

Right now I feel like I should start looking for a new car. We can't really afford a new monthly payment right now so it may be a while before we actually make a move.

I don't like the idea of getting rid of my little Honda. We've been thru a lot together and it's still an okay car. I just feel like lately it's become a money pit and I'm not willing to spend (or let my mother spend) any more money trying to "fix" it.

Another lesson I've recently learned: Just because someone is willing to make you a deal doesn't necessarily mean it's the best deal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm afraid we will be looking for another car for me in the next year or two too. My car has 126 thousand on it right now. Not fun when you think about a new car payment, I know!!!

Sallie said...

Ugh, I can totally relate. On the car payment burden and the getting rid of the car. I was sitting at an intersection today and thought of my car and got all sad...