I may have jinxed myself.
After yesterday's post on Darby's sleep habits it seems we're hitting a bit of a rough patch. Mom has had a hard time this week getting the baby to stay down for naps. She said yesterday was better than Monday but I can tell she's getting a little frazzled because Darby's only napping for 30 min to an hour at a time in the afternoon. Then when she's up she's fussy, then happy, then fussy again.
Last night was strange too. Darby's starting to move around a lot. She kicks and punches and waves her arms and wiggles and squirms.... It's as if she can't relax. This morning around 3:30 a.m., she was having a squirming fit and I had to get her up because she just wouldn't settle down. I gave her some Gripe Water and I could hear it when it hit her little stomach. So I'm guessing her issues must be gas. After the Gripe Water she was still a little fidgety so I gave her a small bottle and she didn't even have to finish it before she was ready to go back to sleep. Then we slept great until I had to get up for work. I actually laid in bed until 7:30 just because we were so cozy and comfy.
Babies are so funny and change every single day. Wonder if we'll be able to keep up?
No comments:
Post a Comment