Thursday, July 19, 2012

Product review - International Delight Iced Coffe - Mocha

Have you seen the commercials for the iced coffee that you can buy at the grocery that is already mixed up? I'd seen them a couple of times and really wanted to give it a try. The older I get the more I appreciate and love coffee and coffee flavored drinks. Wish I could've discovered them back when I was in college!

I always shy away from hot things like knitting and coffee during the summer. I love to knit but I just can't handle a bunch of yarn in my lap or around my hands when it 100 degrees outside. Same with coffee. I tend to favor the iced coffee drinks during the summer but they can be a lot more work to put together. So I was really interested in the premixed ice coffee stuff that I could buy at the store.

So here's my opinion - if you like Mcdonald's version of iced coffee you'll love this stuff. If you prefer Starbucks, you'll find it a little too sweet and weak. Also if you are a fan of chocolate milk, you'll dig this stuff.
It's almost too sweet for me. Call me crazy but I want my coffee drinks to taste of coffee. When I drink this I feel like I need to mix more coffee with it. It's good, just more chocolatey sweet than I expected. I'll keep drinking it but I'm no coffee snob. I like both mcdonalds and Starbucks coffee drinks. So what do I know, right?

No comments: