Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Good times

Last night I had dinner with Krista at Fresh Slices. Even tho I talk to her frequently via email and phone I hadn't hung out with her since the Tuesday after the honeymoon. I gave her a belated birthday gift and we looked over the pics from the wedding. Our photographer puts 300 of your pictures in a photo album. They're all 4x5s so it's kind of like a really big proof book. It's awesome! As I'm sure you can imagine I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to order for family and which ones to use for newspaper announcements. All in all I'm pretty pleased with all of the wedding pics. I'm not thrilled with the ones that are of me by myself. But all of the group pictures are fantastic! If you want to check them out then click on the "Jan Shively Photography" link to the right. It will take you to her website. She keeps all of her engagement and wedding photos online for 6 months. That was one of the things I really liked about this photographer. She's got a ton of stuff online and anyone can go to the site and order what ever they want. It comes in pretty handy with all of the out-of-town friends and family that we have.

For her birthday I gave Krista a framed picture of the two of us from the wedding and another photo of her, Bagley and Lynn that was also taken at the wedding. I think she liked them. We chatted, ate and got caught up on most of what had been going on. I miss living with her! We saw eachother enough to keep our friendship strong but not so much that it strained the relationship. I also miss the drive down North Parkway in the mornings. I don't know why but that's one of my favorite streets in the city!

No comments: