Last night we drove up to Bono to pick up Tony's bike at his mom and dad's. Finally some insurance and registration stuff got straightened out and Tony could finally take his bike on the road without fear of being pulled over for expired tags. So now Tony's motorcycle is in Trumann parked under our little carport. Believe me - he was and still is tres excited! Plus with gas being as expensive as it is right now this bike is going to come in very handy. When the weather's nice Tony can just drive it to work instead of his Explorer and in turn save a little gas. Even tho motorcycles scare me I've told Tony that I'm okay with him driving it.... until he gets hurt. If there's ever an accident - no matter how minor - I'll have to put my foot down. But for now we're good. And after all it is a really pretty bike!
No comments:
Post a Comment