Thursday, May 29, 2008

I <3 Redbirds

Don't shoot me but I think I would rather go to a Redbirds game here in Memphis than a Cardinals game in St. Louis. It's closer, it's cheaper, it's smaller and in my humble opinion ... more fun!


Tony and I went to see the Redbirds on Sunday night. It was warm and muggy but our seats were great and we had a lot of fun! It's the perfect way to spend part of a Memorial Day weekend if you ask me. Last year over the Memorial Day holiday, Tony and I spent a few days in St. Louis. So for the past two years we've watched baseball during the unofficial start of summer. I always liked baseball okay but Tony loves it. Since we've been together I've gone to more baseball games than I ever have in my whole life put together! It's fun so I don't have a problem with it ;-)


Plus the basball mascots are tons of fun too! I have a picture of Katrina and I posing with Red, the mascot from ASU. Next for my collection -- a pic with Rockey the Redbird!

No comments: