Monday, June 02, 2008

New glasses and SATC

So last week was my first official week wearing my new glasses. I'm happy to report I can now walk around with them on and not feel sick at my stomach. I only use them at work so it's taking me a little while to get used to them but I'm not in any hurry. I think they're cute.


What do you think?

Do I look smarter? More professional? Or just more like my mother?



Last Friday night I had a girls movie night with Krista, Katrina and some of their Ptolemy friends. While listening to all of the Ptolemy gossip and drama it really reminded me of Tau Beta Sigma. Oh I miss all of that drama! Anyway dinner was good and the movie theatre was very entertaining. Our 10:05 show at the Paradiso was sold out so seating was an issue for those arriving late. (Lucky for us we were super early and secured an awesome spot in line.) Some girls got there late and decided to take over some seats that another girl or two were "saving" for their friends. It was great! Theatre ushers and security guards were called in. There were three girls who actually had to be escorted out. As they were walking down the steps to leave, applause broke out in part of the theatre. Fun times! And the movie was good too - ha! I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone else who wants to see the movie but I will say that it has a happily ever after kind of ending.

No comments: