Monday, May 12, 2008

Moms



Yesterday was great! This year I was totally on the ball and got great presents and cards for all of the moms in my life. All of my aunts - local and out of state - got cards from me this year. I am my mother's daughter after all. For as long as I can remember my mom has been the type of person who always sends cards or flowers on birthdays, anniversaries and holidays. I decided a long time ago that I wanted to be like that too. I used to be really good at sending my out of town friends "just because" cards. I've been slacking with that lately but hopefully I can get back into that routine.




Anyway.. back to yesterday...


We had our usual May Family Mother's Day lunch at the Old Community House. There was a smaller crowd this year but we still had a good time. Then after church last night Tony and I met his folks along with Amber and Matt for a Mother's Day supper for my mother-in-law. It was a good day and I had so much fun with both of my families.




Yay for moms!

No comments: