Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Spidey

The other night I dreamt that Maggie (the cat) was living with me and Tony instead of with my folks. Normally the thoughts of having my cat live with me again would make me happy but this was a nightmare. I was trying to save her from a giant spider that was climbing up my living room window. Did I mention that the giant spider was HUGE and also the size of my living room window? Yeah. Scary! It wanted to eat my Mag!
Here's a pic of my LR window for reference -




I think my dream has something to do with finding these guys EVERYwhere in my house. This one I saw crawling up the wall in the kitchen. I killed one in the bathtub this morning and there's one that's been chillin' on the ceiling in our living room since this weekend. Saturday we went to Lowe's and bought some spray stuff to use around the house to get rid of all the crazy critters we've been coming across lately. I originially bought it for the ants but I'm hoping that it will help with our spider problem too. Tony seems to think that if we keep the spiders around they will take care of our ant problem but I'm not buying it. Oh yeah, we have ants too. Ugh. My parents' house is worse tho. Like a thousand times worse so I probably shouldn't complain. Tony and I are planning a little resuce mission for Mom and Dad's house involving insect spray and caulk. Don't ask! I'm beginning to believe what my mom has told me. Maybe Trumann was built on an ant hill.

No comments: