Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm a new woman!

Not only did I officially change my name with the SS office and get a new driver's license on Friday... I also got a major hair cut. Check it:
Before:

After:

CRAZY! Right?
I've been wanting to get rid of the long locks for a while and kept saying that as soon as the wedding was over I was going to do something different with my hair.
At first I wasn't terribly happy. It's pretty short in the back. And honestly it's a little shorter than I feel comfortable with. But it'll grow right? And once I got home and kind of re-worked it a little I liked it better. I still can't get the back to look right and I think the stylist left one side a little longer than the other... but oh well. I can't glue it back on. I'm feeling better about it. Everyone is complimenting me. I don't know if it's because they don't want to make me feel bad or if they really do like it. Ha!
Anyway... enough hair talk! I've got to get back to work. L8r.

No comments: