Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Howl yes!

I'm pretty excited about the Women's Football Clinic next Thursday at ASU. Katrina emailed me and Krista yesterday to see if we still wanted to go. We three had talked earlier in the summer about going but Krista has "other plans." So this time it'll just be me and Kat. I missed out last year but I can't remember why. Anyway, it should be fun and it will be so good to hang out with Kat! I miss my crazy gal pal!
If anyone else is interested here's the website:
www.astateredwolves.com

There's a banner somewhere on the main page about the Clinic. It's a pretty neat idea. The clinic is for women only (obviously) - age 16 and up. It's hosted by the football coaches at ASU and they go over the rules, regulations and strategies of football. Plus you get tour all of the football facilities and dinner is included. It should be fun and I can't wait!

So stAte!

No comments: