My cousin Malinda and her husband Roy threw a birthday party for their son Jordan this Saturday. Malinda and her brother Joe are the closest I have to siblings even tho we're only first cousins. So you can understand why Jordan feels more like a nephew than a cousin. Tony and I are crazy about Malinda and Roy's kids. Can you blame us? They're just too stinkin' cute!There was cake. John Deere of course.
A big one decorated for everyone to share and then a smaller cake that was just for Jordan. They stripped him down, put him in his high-chair, gave him his cake and then just let him go at it. It was cute. And we had a very messy and sticky baby when it was all over with.
It's hard to believe that just 12 months ago we were welcoming little J-man into the world. Happy 1st Birthday Jordan!

1 comment:
I'm so glad you put up these pictures!! They are so good!!
Rae
Post a Comment