Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's been a while ....

Hello blog. How've you been?

To anyone out there who actually reads this thing from time to time --- -- I apologize.

The internet police have been watching at work and so I'm not allowed to blog, facebook, myspace or im any more at work according to "company policy." Isn't the corporate world fantastic? So until I get internet at my own house I'm forced to do all my blogging and such from my parents' computer.

So let's see ... update on what's happened over the past month.... Honestly I can't think of anything but the past week so I'll catch you up on that instead --

Football season has officially begun! Last night we went to our second Wildcat Football game and today we'll attend our second Red Wolves game. At first we fought all the mascot stuff but I have to admit, I really like it now. Then again I'll always miss hearing/playing Cherokee and seeing the Indian Family walk around during home games.

Dad was in the hospital for all of 24hrs this week due to what the doctors think might be an ulcer. He went in for a treatment on Monday and got sick at the dr's office. So they admitted him. We're pretty ticked off at Dad's GP and would like to investigate other NEA doctors around town. Truth be told we feel like he's pretty worthless at times. But that's a story for another day. Dad's home now and was pretty perky this morning. He's down to 198 lbs which kind of worries me. And he hasn't been to church in three weeks. He usually hates to miss church so this is kind of upsetting too.

I had a birthday on Wednesday. It kind of sucked. I am now 28 years old. That's all I have to say about that.

So that's about it. I wish I had pictures or something else interesting to post but alas no such luck. That's what happens when you are forced to blog from your parents' computer on a busy Saturday morning. Things are hopeful tho. Tony's truck will be paid off this month and we just saved some money by switching all of his auto insurance (no not to Geiko) to the same company as mine. So that means we should have some extra money come next month and we're hoping to get cable/sattelite and internet. But we'll see.

No comments: