Monday, April 19, 2010

What's worse....

... Losing someone you love suddenly?
or
... Sitting helplessly by while they suffer for nearly three years?

I would not wish this type of pain and heartache on my worst enemy.

2 comments:

amber c. said...

it's horrible, horrible, horrible. there's just no good way to go. sorry you're hurting. i'm thinking of you.

rae said...

I agree. It is horrible. Neither way is good. Neither way is easy. The only thing I can say about losing my dad to cancer is that I had plenty of time to make sure there were no regrets. We got to talk about stuff that we probably never would have and do things together that we probably never would have. Just know that what you are going through right now is the worst part. At least it was for me. It does get better. At least it did for me. Praying for you!