Can I make a confession? I'm a dork.At Christmas we got this game after my boss talked about how much fun he and his wife had playing it. It's funny because we are all big dorky white people who have no business whatsoever trying to dance. But this game is super fun.
I really like playing it but I have to play it all by myself since Tony REFUSES to participate. So you can imagine how excited I was this weekend when the sister-in-law suggested we come to their house for game night and bring that new game I got for Christmas.
Saturday night me, Amber and Laurie (MiL) broke it down. The boys all sat there and watched (and laughed) as we danced to at least eight songs. It was a great work-out and a ton of fun.
If only I could get the hubs to dance with me!!!
1 comment:
I've heard from so many people how much fun this game is and what a great work out you get from it too!
Post a Comment