Anyway... we also watched the first Lord of the Rings movie last night. I can't remember what made Tony want to see it but he insisted we search Netflix to see if it was online and since it was we watched it. This was only my second time to see it all the way thru. It really is a beautiful
movie and I think there were a lot of things I appreciated much more this second time around.
movie and I think there were a lot of things I appreciated much more this second time around. One of the things I have to mention is my girl-crush on Liv Tyler. I think it started with That Thing You Do. I just think she's so cool and we would be friends in real life. You have to admit that she's so gorgeous in the Lord of the Rings. I saw a recent picture of her online a couple of weeks ago and it looks like she's fallen into the crowd of actresses that are doing the lip injection and botox thing. It made me sad. If we were friends in real life I would want to call her up and find out just what possessed her to mess with her face!
3 comments:
An entire bottle? That just sounds wrong.
LOL! Sounds like most of Joe's reciepes! He always goes a little crazy with the spices!! Ha! And, I have to add that I love it when you blog!
Crazy right, Amber?
Thanks for the comment Rae! I'm definitely going to try updating more often.
Post a Comment