Friday, February 11, 2011

We survived!

The weather this week has been crazy. And even tho I'll only work two full days this week it feels like it's been one of the longest weeks ever!


I made it just fine in the snow and ice this week. My only exception was yesterday afternoon when I was leaving work. I fell and busted my butt on some ice that was hiding in the shadows beside the driver's side door of the truck. Luckily, I was the last one to leave so no one saw me slip.


Sorry I've been slacking on the blogging but I've actually been busy at work this week since I've missed so much time due to the weather. Not much has been going on. The snow and cold has pretty much kept us hostage the past couple of days. I'm looking forward to going out with Krista and Tony tonight. We're planning on dinner and a movie. Can't wait!


How was everyone's Super Bowl Sunday? Ours was nice. Tony ordered pizza and it was waiting on us when Mom and I came in from church. We tried the new "Tropical Twist" place in T-town and it was pretty good. It's like Checkers on cheaper. (For you non locals, Checkers is a local pizza place that only has take out/delivery and it's good but kind of pricey.)

Mom enjoyed her time with the grand-puppy.

Spoiled? Who's spoiled?

1 comment:

rae said...

Glad to know there is a new eating place in T-Town! We will have to try it next time we are there!