I hope everyone had a weekend as nice as ours. The weather wasn't perfect but it was pretty darn close. Saturday morning I got up and decided Penny and I needed a walk. So I got my phone, ear buds and Penny's leash and we were off. It felt really good to get out like that. I really want to try and do that every morning - as weather permits of course.
Saturday night I asked Tony if he would like to go with us on a walk Sunday morning and he said sure. So we got up a little earlier than usual for us on a Sunday and went for a 2 mile walk before church. It was great! We went down our street, then down main to the new high school, then around the school and back. Penny loved it! She's getting really good at walking with us and walking with a harness.
Funny story about that harness.... My grandpa gave it to us. He found it somewhere (either in the wal-mart parking lot or in one of the yards that he mows) and asked if we could use it. We'd been thinking about using a harness with Penny anyway so this was the perfect chance to test one out. It's funny because the pattern on the harness is little skulls and cross bones. Penny looks like a total bad a$$ in her harness. It makes us laugh.
Penny and I managed to get up and do the walking thing again this morning. We didn't go as far since I was a little worried about time. But I'm really proud of myself for getting up early and being productive. Especially on a Monday morning.
*sigh* Another weekend has come and gone. The picture below really makes me miss the weekend already. It's our sweet furry babies looking out the front window. They both love to people watch. 
Have a good week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment