Monday, April 25, 2011

New Neighbors



There's a new family in the neighborhood...
and they're living on our front porch!



This shot was taken from inside our living room. A little bird has made a nest in the wreath on the front door. Since she's right in front of the window we've had a front row seat to her nest building and now her nest sitting. We've decided she must have some eggs in the nest because she never leaves for very long and is always sitting in the same position.




As you can imagine, the furry babies are super interested in the new neighbors. On Saturday, I was doing some straightening up in the living room and I heard strange noise. I looked over towards the back corner of the room and saw Stella hanging on to the window by, like, A claw. Then she started sliding down the door... in slow motion... like a Looney Tunes cartoon.


If only I would've had a camera or my phone handy!


We would be youtube stars by now!

No comments: