Amber (my sis-in-law) is in Little Rock at this very moment meeting with a high risk OB. When she went for her appointment on Thursday they saw something on the baby's spine that made them a little worried. So they scheduled her with a specialist to see if they can find out exactly what's going on.
I've been praying all weekend that my little nephew will be okay. That's right ... it's a boy! Tony and I are going to have a nephew! Amber wanted a boy first and she's so excited. We did all the little chinese calendars and just from the heart beat I figured it was a boy. I told her that she could have the first boy and I'd have the first girl (more on that later).
So just say a little prayer and think happy baby thoughts for the Story-Shell family. We want that little guy to be as healthy as he can be!
No comments:
Post a Comment