Monday, June 06, 2011

Baby and pet fashion

We've been checking out a lot of local yard sales and flea markets to see what all baby stuff we can find. This weekend Tony found a couple of little girl outfits at a sale and picked them up. When he brought them in to show me Penny seemed to think that the clothes were for her. So what do we do? We put a baby dress on our dog, of course. We got so tickled that we scooped up the cat and put one on her too. Penny LOVED her dress. Stella was not so thrilled.





Now that we have successfully put clothes on our furry children we feel prepared to put them on a crying screaming baby.

2 comments:

rae said...

I LOVE it!!! Penny is welcome to borrow a dress from her cousin Percie any time! LOL!

kat said...

You guys are absolutely cracking me up! I would love to have you come over some Saturday and then you and Krista and I could troll some yard/estate sales around here. Plus, "Once Upon a Child" (baby stuff consignment shop) is right down the way from my house.