Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby's New Ride

I hope the three of you who read this aren't getting tired of my baby stuff posts. I'm simply overwhelmed by all the gear babies need. For instance, this weekend my mom and I went to Babies R Us and it gave me a headache. My eyes literally hurt from looking at all the baby gear and accessories. After a little while I had to sit down and just rest. I know it may sound like I'm overreacting but I just don't do good with that many choices. I'm so indecisive as it is so seriously don't complicate things by giving me a bazillion different types of this and that in every imaginable color. *sigh*


ANYway.... Sunday afternoon I was looking thru the ads from the paper and in the Kmart ad I found a stroller/car seat combo. It was a good deal so I started doing a little research on the google machine. I came up with nothing. There were no reviews (that I could find) on this model. But I have it on a good authority (thanks Rae!) that Safety 1st is an okay brand. So last night the hubs and I went to dinner and then went to Kmart to check it out. We played around with it in the store for a little while and both liked it. Good thing we went last night because we picked up the last one they had! I knew I could order it online if they were out at our store but it was exciting to be able to take it home last night.

After a "quick" stop at Wal-Mart to pick up a few groceries and other necessities, we brought Darby's new ride home and got to work on putting it together. Tony was really cute. He gets so excited with all this baby stuff. I love how involved he wants to be. He loves shopping for baby stuff and if he could go with me to each and every doc appointment I know he would. It's so sweet.

Now I can't wait to see how much fun he has putting a crib together :-)

2 comments:

rae said...

I love it! It will be great that it is gender neutral for future baby story #2! Ha! I'm glad you guys found such a good deal!

Tara said...

Exactly! Neutral was what we wanted. We didn't want anything super girly just in case we might need something more boy friendly later on. ;-)