Monday, October 17, 2011

Honest to goodness - 38 weeks.

I have some new pics to share with those of you who don't get to see me on a regular basis. My belly is getting rather large! Remember that giraffe print dress I took a pic in a couple months back? I was somewhere around 7 months pregnant at the time...



I wore the same dress to church yesterday. Here's how I look now...



And then the side view...


wait for it....



Bam!



That's a lot of belly, right?!?


It's starting to crack me up because I feel like I got huge overnight. It's like I don't realize the power of my own belly. I've started bumping into things, and people, by accident. I can't stand as close to a counter or reach across my desk. And when I hug Tony I have to do it sideways. It makes us laugh. And I have to say that strangers are nicer to you when you're a big ol' pregnant lady. People let you cut in line at the port-a-potty, give you extra peppers with your pizza for free, offer to carry things for you ... it's nice :-)

No comments: