Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nursery

I just realized the other day that I hadn't posted any pics of the baby's room yet. I ordered our furniture back at the end of September and it came in really quick. I ended up getting the same set that Amber and Matt (sis and bro-in-law) got from Wal-Mart. It was a really good deal but I was worried since it was so inexpensive. I think it will work just fine for all of us tho. Tony did a good job putting it all together and only had a little bit of trouble with the changing table. As usual, I took all of these pics on my phone so they are a little dark. I'll have to get my real camera out and get some better shots of the entire room. But here's what we've got going on so far:


Changing table and dresser




And the crib




I really love the color on the walls and how it goes with the bedding. It's feminine without being over the top super girly.



What do you think?

1 comment:

rae said...

I LOVE it!! That furniture is precious!! I love the straight lines. And I love the colors!