Ever check out the website Dear Photograph? I have it on my google reader list but I'm gonna have to stop looking at it on days like today when I'm especially hormonal. It's just not a good idea.
I really wish I could just go home and go back to bed. It's not that I'm having a bad day, because I'm not. I just feel like I need a good cry and a nap. If I could get that and have my husband at home to cuddle with ... and some tums (stupid crazy heartburn).... and also a brownie concrete from Andy's :-) ... then that would make me just about perfect!
I had lunch with Mom today so that helped some. I got to vent a little and we were catty about some of the crazy people that we know. So that made me feel a little better. But I still feel all wound up inside. Like I need to cry and scream at the same time.
Guess I'll just have to hold it together until 5 o'clock. Tony umpires softball games on Monday nights so he won't be home to cuddle with until late tonight. But I can run over to Andy's for some ice cream after work. That's something right?
1 comment:
great. i'm not even pregnant or especially hormonal, but i just checked that "dear photograph" site for the first time and oh, my. there are some doozies on there. hope your night is shaping up!
Post a Comment