Thursday, April 12, 2012

No, I'm not pregnant.


When it comes to drinks, I like variety. Some days I want caffeine, others I'd rather have water. There's not one particular soft drink that I HAVE to have. This morning I decided to fix myself a big glass of juice and take to work. It's a little cranberry mixed with some grape. I had bottles of both in the fridge and decided to mix them together. I heart cran-grape! I don't usually take juice with me to work but it sounded good this morning. For some reason, I haven't been in as much of a hot coffee mood lately. Maybe because the weather is warming up... I don't know. But anyway, I haven't had a cup of coffee at work in at least two weeks. This morning the boss brought me some papers to sort thru and he noticed the juice sitting on my desk. "You're not drinking coffee? This is making me nervous." LOL! Granted I did cut out coffee and most caffeine when I was expecting, but don't take my juice glass as a sign of anything. Darby is not ready to be a big sister yet!

No comments: