Darby turned 5 months this week. March really went fast. I know everyone says stuff like that all the time but March REALLY flew by. I can't believe it's April and Easter is this weekend! Crazy stuff.Last weekend there was a little family get together and we finally got to meet Joe and Rae's foster kids. They're so sweet! They have a lil gal right now who is just a month and a half younger than Darby. She's super sweet and a great baby! I really hope they get to grow up together!
I took Darby out in the back yard on Tuesday and we had an Easter photo shoot. We don't really have the time or funds to do something with a professional photographer so I just did some myself. Wait a second... I was a bit of a journalist once and part of my job was to take pics for a newspaper... so... Does that make me a professional? lol! Anyway.. here are some of our Easter pics.



Work has been pretty hectic lately and I know I should do a monthly update on what Darby's up to right now but I gotta get back to work. I'll play catch up next time.
Happy Good Friday! Hope everyone has a nice Easter weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment