1. *Work related* I'm finished with special projects until July. I have four major projects a year that are outside of my regular duties and I just finished up with the Chamber Business Expo (which was project #2 for the year). The Expo was yesterday so now I can put those files away and not have to think about it until next February!
2. I'm down 17lbs since January. I'm competing in the Biggest Loser contest at work and even tho I may not win, I'm still pretty proud of shedding 17lbs in three months. My big goal is 60lbs in a year. At this rate, 5 lbs a month seems like a pretty nice goal. Something that's been helping with my weight loss is .... 3. Zumba. I've started going to a Zumba class and I totally love it! The class I go to is offered at a downtown church, twice a week and it's free. They also offer childcare so I can take Darby and while I'm shaking my booty she is getting a little socialization. Plus, Mom brings Darby to Tony at the store in the afternoons when we have Zumba. So that means a break for Nana while Tony gets some Daddy-Darby time. Win-Win-Win.

4. Pretty nails. I was in the mood for a new polish and found this one at Ulta. I think it's pastel and springy. I'm really loving it on my fingers and toes. It's called Mint Candy Apple. In the picture it looks a little green. But in real life it looks more blue to me.
5. Nana's a Doctor. This past Sunday the weather was pretty nice and Darby and I played outside at Nana's house. She fell in the drive way and scraped her knee in typical toddler fashion. I kissed it but it wasn't enough. Darby insisted that we go inside because she needed her Nana. We get in and my mom gets some Neosporin on it and brought out this huge band aid that I think was left over from my dad's knee replacement surgery. After that Darby had to lay on the couch with a cup of sprite and watch TV so she could recuperate. Ever since then, Darby has insisted that her Nana is a doctor and she is telling everyone. It's quite possible that she's been watching a little too much Doc McStuffins. Cracks me up.
6. Lunch time. Time to go :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment