Friday, August 07, 2015

Getting back into it

There are times that I think I would really like to get back into blogging. There are so many things I wish I had more time to do...
Blog
Take pictures
Spend time with friends
Write
Clean my house
Meal Plan
Work Out
Read


But there just aren't enough hours in the day and most week days I just want to come home and be lazy and play with Darby. There are blogs and Instagrams that I follow to try and motivate me but some days they just make me feel like more of a crappy person.  I have been kicking booty on the weekends tho. I've been picking a project or an area of the house that I want to clean/organize and that's going well. I totally demolished our shrubs (in a good way) last weekend. They had gotten so tall that we couldn't see out of our bedroom window anymore. It was ridiculous. So I chopped those bad boys down to size on Sunday. I'll have to get some pics and post! As long as I'm being somewhat productive on the weekends it makes me feel a little better about taking it easy during the week. I still wish I could make myself get up early in the morning to work out or go for a walk/run.


Anyway. Just wanting to put that out there. Hopefully I can get back into blogging again.

Before I wrap this up, I just have to share.... Did everyone know that the Gilmore Girls are now on Netflix! I loved that show SO much. I started watching it again this week from the beginning. I own a couple of seasons on DVD but I can watch Netflix on my phone during my lunch hour. It's amazing how well that show was written. It's still so very good today. It makes me happy. 


No comments: