
This weekend a CD arrived at my parents' house from my Uncle Norman. He's always snapping pictures and the day of my wedding was no exception. He took a ton at the reception which was awesome because most of our pictures from the photographer are of the ceremony and the pre-ceremony stuff. He got shots of the food tables and cakes before anyone got there. And he took a ton of candids. Which I felt was really lacking in the photos we already had. Tony made the comment the other night that he didn't understand why we needed so many pictures. Honestly... I can't get enough! One of my favorites is this one of me and my dad's sisters. In this pic we're actually posing for the photographer so we're not looking directly at Uncle Norman. I love it! My cousin Nicole asked for a similar pic on her wedding day. When I saw it I knew I wanted a picture like this too. My mom teases me sometimes about being taller than her. (She's only 5'3".) And when she does I always say the same thing, "You've met Dad's sisters, right?" For such a big family, my dad is one of seven kids, we're pretty close.

No comments:
Post a Comment