Today we had our second doctor visit. We had an ultrasound and got the test results from the blood that was drawn two weeks ago at my last appointment. So far so good. Everything looks fab! My blood was great. What a relief! On the ultrasound we got to see the little brain, all four chambers of the heart and the little baby insides. It was amazing to see that little heart beating! So incredibly amazing! And best of all, I got to share it with Tony and Mom. I feel so blessed! We also found out the sex today. Looks like I was right! Ha ha! You better believe it will be a while before I let anyone forget just how right I was too. And now that they've given us an official estimated due date I feel good about posting all of our ultrasound pics. The doc wants to go off of the original due date they calculated based on my last period which was in January. So according to the doctor, it looks like I'm 18 weeks, 6 days and our due date is October 19th! (FYI - the ultrasound tech said my due date should be Oct 31st.)
Here are our first baby pictures! Enjoy!
First Ultrasound: April 2nd at 11 weeks

Second Ultrasound: May 7th at 16 weeks

Third Ultrasound: May 24th at 18 weeks

It's a girl!

The tech said she wasn't shy at all! Most girls keep their legs together or crossed. Not our little one. Hopefully I can teach her some manners when she gets here, lol.
Now we get to start making plans. There's a nursery to decorate and names to choose... so much to do! I can't believe I'm almost half way to seeing my little girl! It's unreal.
Wish us luck!
1 comment:
YAY! You have to let me know her name as SOON as you guys decide!
Post a Comment