Here's the creepy 3D pic. She looks like a muppet with a beak! lol! I probably won't have another one of these done unless they just want to do it for some reason. It's kind of cool but slightly creepy at the same time.
Looks like I'm doing pretty good in the weight department so far. Since I'm a big girl to start with, the doctors want me to try and gain no more than 15-20lbs. Since I've been pregnant I've only gained 5 lbs. Yay! If you ask me I think it's all in my boobs and legs. Ha!
It may sound strange but since I've been pregnant I can't eat as much. Know that miserable feeling you get when you go to a big buffet or stuff yourself at a holiday meal? That's the way I feel after a normal meal now. I get super hungry but I just can't hold that much without feeling like I'm overdoing it. So I've just been eating small meals and little snacks to keep me from feeling like I'm starving.
The other day Tony told me, "Don't take this the wrong way... but you're starting to look pregnant." 

I think he's right! lol. And no, I wasn't upset by his comment. :-) But, when my mom told me that I look like I'm gaining some in my face.... that I was not so happy about. Guess it's just another one of those things that I can't control.
Since last month's appointment I've been able to feel lots of movement - flutters, quickening, palpitations.... etc.. I've even felt a few little love taps. They're not quite kicks or punches yet. Tony's jealous that I can feel it and he can't. He's anxious for the day when the kicks can be felt on the outside of my belly. I am too. But I know that day will come soon enough!
1 comment:
At least your mom didn't tell you you were old and out of shape like mine did this time around! Yay for progress and a good u/s. Ted and Sarah are having their baby today -- she was induced this morning! Babies, babies, babies!!
Post a Comment