Friday, June 24, 2011

Bring on the baby stuff!

I made another big decision today and picked baby bedding. I love this set from Target. It's called Sweet Pea so how can I not love it. I don't know if everyone knows this or if I've mentioned it on here, but my dad's nick-name for me was Sweet Pea. So I'm usually drawn to anything that shares that name.

I seriously love this bedding set. It's not over the top girly and not super duper pink. Pink is great but some baby girl rooms are just too pink. Plus I adore the paisley. It's perfect! I hope Tony likes it too and doesn't get upset that I picked this without getting his opinion. It should be okay since he's already decided we weren't going to paint the room pink.

Now to pick out furniture and paint color!

1 comment:

rae said...

Yay! I love it!! I can't wait to see what furniture you pick out!