Even tho the thermastat was set on 72 our house was a whopping 81 degrees. Stupid Arkansas heat! Tony and I were miserable last night. At least I have the good fortune of working in an air conditioned office. I probably should've gone to Mom's last night but Tony wanted to stay at the house and I didn't want to leave him or the furry babies. It hurts my heart to leave them in that house while it's so hot. I had to fight back tears on my way to work this morning. I feel so guilty. Hopefully Tony's dad can figure out the problem. He's going to come look at it tomorrow or Sunday. That's the plan anyway. If they can't figure it out then we'll just have to call someone on Monday and probably pay an arm and a leg for the glorious gift of cool air.
On a totally non-related subject.. Today is a very special person's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!
My mom is a great lady who I love so very much. She's generous and wise and I don't know what I'd do without her.
Poppaw is taking us out to eat tonight for her birthday. after dinner Tony and I will probably be heading for the river since tomorrow is the May Family Reunion. Mom's going to drive up tomorrow morning and just stay for part of the day. Hopefully we'll have a good time and not get too hot.
1 comment:
Same thing happened to us last 4th of July -- and we had company in town! An entire new system later, we're cool this summer.
Post a Comment