Thursday, September 22, 2011

36 Weeks!

We're in the home stretch now and this baby is really starting to stretch my belly! I know I should take some belly pics to post but I keep forgetting. I'll try to snap some when I get home today.

I had my 36 week check up today and we're still looking good. BP was 124/82 and Baby HB was 152. Baby girl still has a bit of an attitude. She was moving and kicking when the nurse was trying to get the HB. It was kind of funny. I'm not sure how much I gained this week because baby brain has taken over and I can't remember where I was at my last appointment. But since neither the nurse nor the doc mentioned my weight (or my gain) I'm going to assume that I'm okay. If they're not concerned then I'm not concerned. I know I definitely did gain weight tho b/c my belly is really growing and I've got some mad swelling going on. My feet started swelling some during the summer when it was super hot but I could put my feet up at night and all would be good in the morning. Now, I wake up with swollen feet, ankles and hands. It's all part of the process right? I'm just glad I wasn't hitting 36 weeks back in July and August. Thank God for that! I'm starting to rock the typical pregnant lady waddle too. It's not so attractive if you ask me. Last night I got up off the love seat and started to waddle down the hall when Tony whistled at me. I threw back a "yeah, whatever" at him. He told me I need to learn to take a compliment. I told him I didn't feel very whistle worthy at the moment.

Since we only have a month left I'll start going to the doc every week. Scary!!

We've got another big weekend ahead of us! Saturday is another ASU home game which means tailgating with some of my favorite people. Hopefully the Zazal's will make it to town in time to join in the festivities! Too bad Krista will be in St. Louis with her family this weekend. She's gonna miss all the fun. Then on Sunday afternoon the ladies at my church are throwing me a small baby shower. Hopefully we'll get some more fun goodies for the baby... like diapers, lol. So much to look forward to!

No comments: