I had a little pain after work on Friday. It felt like every step made my insides hurt a little. When I got home I laid down for a bit and felt a lot better. Then I got up and cleaned off all the kitchen counters and did some rearranging. I guess I'm officially nesting. There's so much to do and I'm just worried about getting it all done before the baby comes.
When I told Tony about my belly pain his diagnosis was I might starting to dilate. Maybe he's right.
We had a good time tailgating Saturday for the ASU/UCA game. Kat and Oliver were there and Tony's mom hung out with us for a little bit. Nick, Sallie and Sallie's dad stopped by for a while before the game. And my friend Candice visited for a little bit with her new baby. It was so cute watching Tony be all about that baby. I definitely will have to pry Darby out of his hands so she doesn't get spoiled. I'm lucky to have a husband that is so excited about babies! I feel more confident in his abilities to take care of a child than my own, lol. I ended up skipping the game. Since it was sprinkling a little and it's such a long walk to the stadium, I just figured it would be best for me to go back home. So I left around 6 and went to my mom's house and we watched the game on TV.
Yesterday we had my baby shower at church. It wasn't as fancy as the shower I had a couple of weeks ago but we did get some useful stuff like blankets and diapers. Speaking of useful gifts, some of the gals that work with Tony's mom gave her a shower for us and for Amber and Matt. We ended up with seven gift bags full of diapers, baby wipes and other goodies. Those ladies are SO thoughtful!
Last night Tony told me he thought that maybe I've started to drop. He said my belly is not as high as it had been. 36 weeks is not too early to drop right? I've been trying to do a little research online and as far as I can tell dropping does not necessarily mean that labor is right around the corner. She could still come on time or even be late. It's just a funny feeling. I noticed today that I could breathe a little easier but there's more pressure in my lower belly. So I guess she's officially started to head south. I'll definitely be sure to ask about it Thursday at my doc appointment. We're getting close!
2 comments:
Yay Yay Yay!! You look so cute!
I didn't want to say anything this Saturday because Tony made a big deal and I didn't want to be a creeper waiting on you to stand up, but you're looking great! Can't wait to meet the kid next time we're home!
Post a Comment