Now Penny is becoming pretty protective of me. It's so sweet! She wants to sit with me more than usual. She'll lay next to my belly and even put her little head down like she's listening to the baby. Tony took a pic of us the other night with his phone. I'm making a funny face and it's kind of dark but I think it's cute.Penny is so protective that she has even barked at Tony. The other night I took her outside to potty but she didn't know Tony was outside getting something out of one of the vehicles. It was dark and all she saw was someone moving behind the car and she started barking and freaking out. Last night Tony was umpiring softball games and didn't get in until late. I decided to go to bed because ... well... I was tired.. and before I got settled in I heard Penny barking in the living room. I yelled at her to come in the bedroom with me. She came running down the hall, jumped on the bed and laid down right in front of me and faced the bedroom door. About a minute later Tony came in the house. We figure Penny saw him pull up and walk towards the house and that's when she started barking her little head off.
Stella has not been so kind when it comes to the whole baby thing. Actually, we think she's pretty ticked. If her litter box is not spic and span she finds other places to do her business. Usually it's on one of Penny's beds, a comforter, a duffle bag or even an empty plastic bag. I've been trying to slowly introduce her to the baby's room and not leave her alone in there for too long. Cats can be so pissy! ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment