Friday, September 09, 2011

Family

I have an awesome extended family! Wanna know one of the things that makes them great? When we went to the May family reunion last month, all the older generation was gathering together to have their picture made and they insisted that Mom get in the picture too. (She's seated on the front row wearing the pink shirt and white sneakers.) Some families might have left out the spouse and child of a deceased family member... but not this bunch. We feel just as included as we always have. I love that and I hope it never changes for any of us!

Just wanted to share that.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

rae said...

You know, to be honest I didn't even think about that when I saw that pic on facebook. To me, she just "fits" in that picture. It is awesome to be a part of a family who accepts.