Just got back from my week 34 doctor's appointment and we're still looking good. My weight stayed the same - which is great since I think I gained 2lbs at my last check up. For those of you keeping up... that means I've gained around 7lbs in 34 weeks of pregnancy. Woot! My blood pressure was normal and baby's heartbeat was 156. Double and triple woot! Here's the funny part... when the doc measured my belly his eyes got a little big. He said we'd grown quite a bit and I'm measuring at 35 weeks! What the what!?!? I guess he could tell that scared me a little because he told me not to worry and that it's normal. I hope so. I certainly don't want this little bun coming out of oven early. When I tell people my due date I always add in a little comment about how she'll probably be a week late. What if she comes early? What if that is her little way of getting back at me? Let's hope not! I guess we'll see how things look in two weeks at my next check up.
After the doc appointment Mom and I went to the hospital and I got pre-registered. Glad to have that taken care of. When I told the admissions guy my birthdate he said he would never have guessed I was born in 1980 because I look much younger than that. So that helped make my day... especially since I turn the big 3-1 on Saturday. Tony tells me that instead of us celebrating my 31st birthday (ugh, I hate typing that!) we can just celebrate the 2nd anniversary of my 29th birthday. Yeah. We'll go with that, lol.
Speaking of birthday celebrations, the in-laws are taking us out to dinner tonight for my birthday. Then tomorrow night Tony's taking me shopping so I can pick out my birthday present. I already told him what to get but he wants me to pick it out so I get exactly what I want. Then Saturday I'll have a birthday breakfast with Mom and Poppaw which will be followed that afternoon with tailgating before the ASU home football game. And THEN my first baby shower will be at Malinda's on Sunday afternoon. *whew* Hope I didn't forget anything. I'm so excited!
1 comment:
What??? No belly pic?? ha. I am so ready for this weekend! It's gonna be busy but fun!
Post a Comment