My last hair cut was in early December 2011. Before that, my last trim was May 2011.
I have a problem with hair cuts. I put them off as long as I can and when I finally do go in I get major amounts of hair chopped off. I get my hair cut about three times a year. I guess if I had a stylist that I liked I would be willing to go more often. But it's been a really long time since I used the same stylist two cuts in a row. They're lucky if I use the same salon two cuts in a row. And it looks like that's not going to change any time soon. The girl that cut my hair this last time was awful. It's pretty short. Not as short as the cut I got right after Tony and I got married but still pretty short. And it's going to take forever to grow out. Maybe that's another reason why I don't get haircuts very often. My hair is very fine and just doesn't grow that fast. I'm seriously considering taking pre-natals again just to make my hair grow faster.
I'm not upset. I didn't cry or anything like that. I know it's not that bad but it's just not what I expected. She went a little shorter than I wanted. I think she had a hard time getting it even. Also, I'm pretty sure she knew she'd given me a bad cut because she didn't even offer to style it after she was done cutting it. I left her a good tip but only because her boyfriend is from Trumann and I know the family. If she never would've told me who she was I would've left without leaving her that tip.
Next time I get a hair cut (you know, like in October) I'll call ahead to make sure she's not in the day I decide to visit. Or maybe I'll just try a new salon all together. At least Tony likes it. But he's always been a fan of me wearing my hair short.
No comments:
Post a Comment